Quote

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever" Mohandas Gandhi

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Bell Ringer 10/30/14

Bell Ringer 10/30/14

1) In this article, it is stating that West Virginia is going to become Republicans state. Even though it pretty much is, there is still a small amount of people that are Democrats or Independents. The majority of West Virginia is Republicans. Just as Shelley Moore Capito wants it to be.

2) Personally,  I'm not a Republican, but more Independent that others. I agree with some of Shelley Moore Capito's statements and then I disagree with some of her statements also. I push for some of the things Capito wants to do but then I push against a lot of the things she says. But half the time I want to just say, "Let the best runner win." That is the best way I can put the way I feel about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment