Quote

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever" Mohandas Gandhi

Monday, November 3, 2014

Bell Ringer 11/3/14

Bell Ringer 11/3/14

1) Brittany Maynard died the evening of Nov. 1st in her Portland home. She was diagosned with brain cancer a few months back. She was going to go with assisted suicide but then changed her mind. Until recently when she and increased amount of seizures, severe head and neck pains and etc. Brittany had changed her mind and choose to take the assisted suicide medication. She let a posititve impact on the younger age group and how no matter what happens, keep on fighting.

2) Those who don't agree with the right to death should be in Brittany's spot before saying that. If someone you knew was going through the exact same thing she was going through with the pain and deep thoughts of dying...I believe they would go with the same choice Brittany choose.

3) My opinion is, if I had to go through what Brittany Maynard went through...I would choose the same choice she choose. I wouldn't want anyone to see the pain I was going through or see how much it was hurting me. I also didn't want anyone to feel sad, I'd want everyone to party like there's no tomorrow after I was died. No funeral. No sadness, just parting and being happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment